What you’ll need:
- Craft alphabet letters
- Mod Podge
I have a thing for initials, so I couldn’t resist these A & S craft alphabet letters. I decided to use fabric scraps to decorate them, although scrapbook paper would also work well. Here’s how:
1. Cut strips of the fabric or paper. I cut mine about six inches long and one inch wide.
2. Lay one out on the letter so that it covers as much of the letter as possible.
3. Put a few brushes of Mod Podge over the fabric.
4. Repeat with additional pieces of fabric, until the entire letter is covered. For curvier letters, especially ones with nooks and crannies, smaller pieces of fabric work better.
5. Let dry, and you’re done! Use as wall decor or to jazz up a table display.